Return Policies and Procedures
NO RETURNS on Software provided as advertised.
NO RETURNS after 14 days on items provided as adverstised.
- Customer may return defective or non-conforming product for a Store Credit or Exchange.
- Return shipping to Consumer Depot on conforming products is at customer's expense.
- Consumer Depot will charge a 20% restocking fee for all non-defective, conforming returns.
- ALL return packages should have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Customer's RMA number(s) must appear clearly on the shipping label on the outside of the return shipment. Customer shall not mark the box itself in any other way.
- Packages that do not have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box will be refused.
- To obtain an RMA number, submit your request on-line in the My Account Section.
- After 14 days from purchase, Consumer Depot will not issue an RMA for conforming products and will refer Customer to the manufacturer for warranty service, if any.
- All products for return must be received at Consumer Depot within 14 days from the date of RMA number issuance. RMAs expire in 14 days after they are issued and cannot be extended or re-issued.
- All Returns must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes and packing materials, contain all manuals, registration card(s), software, blank warranty cards, cabling and other accessories and documentation if included. Consumer Depot reserves the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
- Replacement items will be shipped after the defective item is received and inspected by Consumer Depot's Returns Department.
- Consumer Depot is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. All authorized returns must include a shipment tracking number.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all conforming products.
- Consumer Depot strongly recommends that Customer fully insure the return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and use a carrier that can provide it with proof of delivery for Customer's protection.
- Consumer Depot reserves the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet the above requirements.
WARRANTY: MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY issues should be directed to the Manufacturer.
After 14 Days: Defective merchandise should be returned for repair to the manufacturer or any authorized service center in Customer's area. Additional manufacturers may be added to this list as manufacturer policies change.
Damaged Shipment: Customer should make sure that the damaged package it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Consumer Depot to file a damage claim. Customer shall save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Consumer Depot immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of damaged merchandise. If Customer does not notify Consumer Depot of damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, Consumer Depot's regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
Accuracy of Shipping Address: You are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address during check-out. If you fail to provide an accurate shipping address, we have the right to charge you for any additional shipping and handling fees that we incur. If the Order came back as Undeliverable through Shipping Carrier, we will only refund the Item Price without shipping and handling fees.